The Student Health Center (SHC) provides high quality medical, public health, and health education services designed to support the retention, academic achievement and success of SSU students, facilitate healthy lifestyle choices and help promote a safe, healthy campus environment. The SHC is accredited by the Accredidation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.
- Location: West side of campus, north of Schulz Library and across from Zinfandel Residence Halls. (map)
- Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm M-F excluding campus holidays and closures as shown on the SSU Academic Calendar.
- Summer hours and services may vary. Call (707) 664-2921.
- Appointments and Cancellations: To make or cancel an appointment call (707) 664-2921.
- Staff: Board Certified physicians and nurse practitioners, registered nurses, certified medical assistants, pharmacists, clinical lab scientist, and certified radiologic technologist.
- After Hours: Call 911 for emergencies. For other after hours medical needs, contact your personal off-campus medical provider, health insurance advice line, an urgent care clinic, or an emergency room. Students may call after hours to leave an appointment cancellation message. For more information see our After Hours handout.