The Student Health Center(SHC) provides high quality medical, public health & health education services designed to support the retention, academic achievement & success of SSU students, facilitate healthy lifestyle choices & help promote a safe, healthy campus environment.
- Location: West side of campus, north of Schulz Library & across from Zinfandel Residence Halls.
- Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm M-F excluding campus holidays & closures as shown on the SSU Academic Calendar.
- Summer hours & services may vary. Call (707) 664-2921 for information.
- Staff: Board Certified physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, pharmacists, clinical lab scientist & X-ray technologist.
- Appointment & Cancellations: To make or cancel an appointment call (707) 664-2921.
- After Hours: Call 911 for emergencies. For other after- hours medical needs, contact your personal off-campus physician, health insurance advice line, an urgent care clinic, or an emergency room. Students may call after hours to leave an appointment cancellation message.